Extra Provincial Registration

Contact our Corporate lawyers at Meikle Osgood in Edmonton, AB, to discuss matters related to Extra Provincial Registration.

A registered office is required by law for every non-Alberta corporation which carries on business in this province. We can act as the "Attorney for Service" for non-Alberta Corporations and assist you in registering your business outside the jurisdiction of Alberta. If your company conducts business out of the province, you are required to have that company registered extra-provincially. We deal with law offices in other provinces to arrange this for you.

If your company is incorporated outside of Alberta, we can act as your agent for extra-provincial registration, Registered Office, and address for service.

Call: (780) 454-7111

Meikle Osgood can help you with the following Corporate Law Services:

Get in Touch with Meikle Osgood - Law Firm in Edmonton, AB