Power of Attorney Lawyers Edmonton, AB

Contact our Power of Attorney Lawyers at Meikle Osgood in Edmonton, AB, to discuss matters related to Power of Attorney.

If any person over the age of 18 has lost their mental capacity and does not have an Enduring Power of Attorney and Personal Directive in place, they are left with the Dependent Adult process as the only alternative. An application is made to the Court of Queen's Bench by any person who wishes to apply to be appointed as Guardian or Trustee or both. It may be a family member or friend that applies with the consent of family members of equal or closer relationship than the person applying. The appointment of a Trustee, Guardian and the passing of accounts of a Trustee must be reviewed by the Court as often as a Judge may direct. Our office handles these applications.

Meikle Osgood can help you with the following Dependent Adult law services:

Call: (780) 454-7111