Real Property Report

Contact our Residential Real Estate Lawyers at Meikle Osgood in Edmonton, AB, to discuss matters related to Real Property Report.

Most real estate purchase contracts require the vendor to supply a real property report [Survey] and a compliance certificate.

This usually takes several weeks to obtain the real property report and several more weeks to obtain a compliance certificate. Expediting costs extra. So, contact your lawyer immediately upon knowing you plan to sell the property, so this can be arranged without expedited expenses. If you have obtained your real property report yourself, please ensure that lawyer is aware of it as soon as possible, as there are occasional matters (encroachments), which need to be dealt with, even if a compliance certificate is obtained.

Meikle Osgood can help you with the following Residential Real Estate Law Services: